We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We specialize in inter-facility critical care transfers and routine medical transportation.
Our Dispatch Center is staffed 24-hours a day. It is equipped with a Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) system capable of instantly recalling information on previous patients and simplifying call taking and tracking. Our Dispatchers are highly trained in prioritizing calls based on the severity of illness and injury. We also utilize a Global Positioning System (GPS) that allows us to track in real time the location and status of resources and personnel, enabling us to send the closest appropriate unit to a call.
- Vital Signs Monitoring
- Transport Continuity of Care
- AED (Automatic External Defibillator
- Airway Maintenance / Suctioning
- Oxygen Administration
- Wound Management
Interstate Transports and Long Distance
Our staff of friendly and knowledgeable operators is always ready to assist you with all of your transportation needs.
- Long Distance
We coordinate all logistics involved in transporting a patient over long distances at the basic or advanced levels of care. We have transported patients by ground as far as Ohio.
- Airport Service
- Door to Door service available to all tri-state area airports.
- Experience working with all major commercial air carriers.
- Air Ambulance services on private jets.
- Ventilator Management
- Continuous Medication / Fluid Administration
- ECG monitor/pacer/defibrillator
- ACLS Equipped
- High-Risk Transports
- We provide planning and logistics for healthcare facilities to help prepare them to respond to emergencies.
- We assist in drill planning, development and implementation to ready facility staff to adequately respond.
- We constantly monitor regional and national advisories and alerts and are in close contact with regional emergency management officials.
Specialty Bariatric Ambulance Service available.
The SeniorCare EMS Bariatric Care Service has specialized features that sets it apart from a regular ambulance service. Our objective in developing the Bariatric Care Unit was to provide a more dignified and comfortable way to transport patients with special needs. We have removed the obstacles and eliminated the anxiety and stress associated with transporting larger patients while providing a safe and efficient means of transportation. We also employ a specialized vehicle that is equipped with ramps and a winch should the need arise.
Our Special Event services have and continue to be used by numerous organizations.
We also provide individual EMT’s and Paramedics to staff events ranging from any size. We can provide a full medical service team to meet your needs. We are fully versed in all aspects of the NY State Department of Health Title 18 requirements and can help you with any questions.
SeniorCare EMS partners with several hospitals in NYC to provide units that operate in the NYC 911 system. Our advanced and basic life support units represent the individual voluntary hospitals and provide service on their behalf to meet the requirements of the hospitals agreement with FDNY and the City of New York.
Our EMTs and paramedics receive additional training to provide care to the sick and injured residents and visitors of NYC in a fast paced and dynamic pre-hospital setting. They operate under NYC REMSCO protocols and FDNY Operating Guide Procedures.
24/7 Critical Care on Demand
- Our modern ambulances and highly trained & qualified paramedics are always available to provide the fastest response time along with the highest standard of critical care.
- Clinical Excellence and Outstanding Customer Service.
Non invasive and Invasive Blood Pressure Monitoring
Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump
Ambulance Transfusion Service (ATS)
Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD)
All EMT’s and BLS ambulances fully comply with all New York State Department of Health regulations.